Terms and Conditions ("Terms")
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using “learningbookseries.COM” website (the “Service”) operated by “GARBAGEEMERALD (GEM) PRIVTAE LIMITED “ (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users, and others who access the website or use the Services.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
Company “GARBAGEEMERALD (GEM) PRIVTAE LIMITED “website “Learningbookseries.COM” Standard Terms and Conditions:
Introduction, Intellectual Property Rights and Restrictions
These learningbookseries.com Standard Terms And Conditions (these “Terms” or these “learningbookseries.com Standard Terms And Conditions”) contained herein on this webpage, shall govern your use of this learningbookseries.com, including all pages within this learningbookseries.com (collectively referred to herein below as this “learningbookseries.com”). These Terms apply in full force and effect to your use of this learningbookseries.com and by using this learningbookseries.com; you expressly accept all terms and conditions contained herein in full. You must not use this learningbookseries.com, if you have any objection to any of these learningbookseries.com Standard Terms And Conditions. This learningbookseries.com is not for use by any minors (defined as those who are not at least 18 years of age), and you must not use this learningbookseries.com if you a minor.
Other than content you own, which you may have opted to include on this learningbookseries.com, under these Terms, GARBAGEEMERALD (GEM) PRIVATE LIMITED and/or its licensors own all rights to the intellectual property and material contained in this learningbookseries.com, and all such rights are reserved. You are granted a limited license only, subject to the restrictions provided in these Terms, for purposes of viewing the material contained on this learningbookseries.com, for searching and posting.
You are expressly and emphatically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any com.com material in any media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any commaterial;
- publicly performing and/or showing any commaterial;
- using this comin any way that is, or may be, damaging to this learningbookseries.com;
- using this comin any way that impacts user access to this learningbookseries.com;
- using this comcontrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the learningbookseries.com, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this com, or while using this learningbookseries.com;
- using this comto engage in any advertising or marketing;
Certain areas of this learningbookseries.com are restricted from access by you and GARBAGEEMERALD (GEM) PRIVATE LIMITED may further restrict access by you to any areas of this learningbookseries.com, at any time, in its sole and absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this learningbookseries.com are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality of such information.
Information on Registration and Password, Usage of learningbookseries.com Services & Usage Prohibitions
When “You” “user” register with learningbookseries.com Site, You will be asked to provide the Company with certain information including, without limitation, a valid email address (Your “Information”). You understand and agree that the Company may disclose to third parties, on an anonymous basis, certain aggregate information contained in your registration application. The Company will not disclose to any third party your name, address, e-mail address or telephone number without your prior consent, except to the extent necessary or appropriate to comply with applicable laws or in legal proceedings where such information is relevant.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account access information and passwords. You shall be responsible for all uses of your Web Site registrations and passwords, whether or not authorized by You. You are not authorized to share your password or other account access information with any other party, temporarily or permanently, and breach of this obligation may lead to disabling learningbookseries.com account and Services. You agree to immediately notify the Company of any unauthorized use of your Account, and passwords.
The Company reserves the right to offer third party services and products to You based on the preferences that You identify in your registration and at any time thereafter; such offers may be made by the Company or by third parties.
The blog posting, (“learningbookseries.com Database”) and other features of the learningbookseries.com may be used by individuals for reading purposes and not to be copied or downloaded. In the case of any conflict between these Terms and any contract you have with learningbookseries.com. The term “post” as used herein shall mean information that You submit, publish or display on learningbookseries.com.
The blog posting features of learningbookseries.com may be used only for lawful purposes by individuals.
The Company specifically prohibits any other use of learningbookseries.com, and all Users agree not to do any of the following:
- Transmit, post, distribute, store or destroy material, including without limitation comContent, in violation of any applicable law or regulation, including but not limited to laws or regulations governing the collection, processing, or transfer of personal information, or in breach of learningbookseries.com policy;
- Post any blog on behalf of another party;
- Solicit passwords or personally identifiable information from other Users;
- Post any blog on comfor any competitor of learningbookseries.com or posting other content that contains links to any site competitive with learningbookseries.com
- Post content on comthat contain any hyperlinks, email addresses, HTML Tags, “hidden” keywords or any keywords that are irrelevant or are otherwise misleading are prohibited;
- Use comDatabase for any purpose to sell or promote any products or services;
- Post or submit to comany incomplete, false or inaccurate biographical information or information which is not your own;
- Send unsolicited mail or e-mail, making unsolicited phone calls or send unsolicited faxes regarding promotions and/or advertising of products or services to a user of com;
- Delete or revise any material posted by any other person or entity;
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on comSite’s infrastructure;
- Use any data mining, robots or similar data gathering or extraction methods. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search learningbookseries.com other than the search engine and search agents available from the Company on com
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part com
- Use the comServices for any unlawful purpose or any illegal activity, or post or submit any content, resume, or job posting that is defamatory, libelous, implicitly or explicitly offensive, vulgar, obscene, threatening, abusive, hateful, racist, discriminatory, of a menacing character or likely to cause annoyance, inconvenience, embarrassment, anxiety or could cause harassment to any person or include any links to pornographic, indecent or sexually explicit material of any kind, as determined by learningbookseries.com discretion.
The Company also specifically prohibits any use / insertion of any of the User’s URL, web link, e mail address and website while posting and all Users agree not to use / insert any of the User’s URL, web link, e mail address and website while posting any thing on learningbookseries.com
On nonconformance by users of any of the aforesaid terms above, learningbookseries.com may in its sole discretion, restrict or terminate the offending User’s ability to access the Site and determine whether to take any other actions or to remove or request the removal of the User Content. learningbookseries.com has no liability or responsibility to Users for performance or nonperformance of such activities. Additionally, learningbookseries.com has the right to initiate appropriate proceedings against the offending user as per law.
Your Content and Content Usage
In these learningbookseries.com Standard Terms And Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video, text, images or other material you choose to display on this learningbookseries.com. With respect to Your Content, by displaying it, you grant GARBAGEEMERALD (GEM) PRIVATE LIMITED a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be infringing on any third party’s rights. GARBAGEEMERALD (GEM) PRIVATE LIMITED reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this learningbookseries.com at any time, and for any reason, without notice.
GARBAGEEMERALD (GEM) PRIVATE LIMITED authorizes You, subject to these Terms, to view and access and use the site and its Content (as defined below) and to download and print a single copy of the content available on or from learningbookseries.com solely for Your personal, non-commercial use. The contents of learningbookseries.com, and of all other websites under the Company’s control, whether partial or otherwise ( “learningbookseries.com”, “kamjgup.com” and or any such other domains and website are sometimes collectively referred to as “thelearningguideseries.com” Website, such designs, graphics, texts, images, video, information, logos, icons, software, audio & video and other content of learningbookseries.com, are protected by respective laws. All learningbookseries.com matter & content is the property of learningbookseries.com. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all content on learningbookseries.com is the exclusive property of learningbookseries.com. Any unauthorized use of the Content may violate these laws and/or applicable communications regulations and statutes, and is strictly prohibited. You must preserve all copyright, trademarks, service mark and other proprietary notices contained in the original learningbookseries.com Content on any authorized copy You make of learningbookseries.com Content. You may not sell or modify learningbookseries.com Content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the learningbookseries.com Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose, in connection with products or services that are not those of learningbookseries.com, in any other manner that is likely to cause confusion among consumers or that otherwise infringes learningbookseries.com intellectual property rights.
Applicable additional terms for Authors
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your Author account, Profile and passwords, as applicable. You may not share Your password or other account access information with any other party, temporarily or permanently, and You shall be responsible for all uses of Your learningbookseries.com Site registrations and passwords, whether or not authorized by You. You agree to immediately notify learningbookseries.com of any unauthorized use of Your Author account, Profile, or passwords.
You understand and acknowledge that if You cancel Your Author account or Your Author account is terminated, all Your account information from learningbookseries.com, including saved data, network contacts, and email mailing lists, will be marked as deleted in and may be deleted from learningbookseries.com databases. Information may continue to be available for some period of time because of delays in propagating such deletion through learningbookseries.com web servers.
any hyperlinks, other than those specifically authorized by learningbookseries.com;
- misleading, unreadable, or “hidden” keywords, repeated keywords or keywords that are irrelevant being presented, as determined in comreasonable discretion;
- the names, logos or trademarks of unaffiliated companies other than those of your customer save where expressly agreed by com:
- inaccurate, false, or misleading information; and
- Material or links to material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or other manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18.
You may not use learningbookseries.com blog posting to:
- post jobs in a manner that does not comply with applicable local, national and international laws, data privacy, data access and use, and intellectual property;
- post that require citizenship of any particular country or lawful permanent residence in a country as a condition of employment, unless otherwise required in order to comply with law, regulations, executive order, or federal, state or local government contract;
- post that include any screening requirement or criterion in connection with a posting where such requirement or criterion is not an actual and legal requirement of the posted;
- post other advertisements for competitors that are unrelated to the posting;
- or post or other content that contains links to any site competitive with learningbookseries.com;
- sell, promote or advertise products or services;
- post any franchise, distributorship, multi-level marketing opportunity, or sales representative agency arrangement;
- post any business opportunity that requires an upfront or periodic payment or requires of other members, sub-distributors or sub-agents;
- request the use of human body parts or the donation of human parts, including, without limitation, reproductive services such as egg donation and surrogacy;
- endorse a particular political party, political agenda, political position or issue;
- promote a particular religion;
learningbookseries.com reserves the right to remove any posting or content from learningbookseries.com Site, which in the reasonable exercise of learningbookseries.com discretion, does not comply with the above Terms, or if any content is posted that learningbookseries.com believes, is not in the best interest of learningbookseries.com.
If at any time during your use of learningbookseries.com Services, You made a misrepresentation of fact to learningbookseries.com or otherwise misled in regards to the nature of your business activities, learningbookseries.com will have grounds to terminate your use of the learningbookseries.com services.
Applicable additional terms for users
When You register with learningbookseries.com, You might be asked to create an account and provide learningbookseries.com with certain information including, without limitation, a valid email address (Your “Information”).
Any Profile You submit must be accurate and describe You, an individual person. The Profile requires standard fields to be completed and you may not include in these fields any telephone numbers, street addresses, email addresses or other means of contacting You, other than Your last name and URLs.
You acknowledge and agree that You are solely responsible for the form, content and accuracy of any resume or material contained therein placed by You on learningbookseries.com.
learningbookseries.com reserves the right to offer third party services and products to You based on the preferences that You identify in Your registration and at any time thereafter or you have agreed to receive, such offers may be made by learningbookseries.com or by third parties.
You understand and acknowledge that You have no ownership rights in Your account and that if You cancel Your learningbookseries.com account or Your learningbookseries.com account is terminated, all Your account information from learningbookseries.com will be marked as deleted in and may be deleted from learningbookseries.com databases and will be removed from any public area of the site. Information may continue to be available for some period of time because of delays in propagating such deletion through learningbookseries.com web servers. In addition, third parties may retain saved copies of Your Information.
learningbookseries.com reserves the right to delete Your account and all of Your Information after a significant duration of inactivity.
If you use learningbookseries.com through a mobile device, you agree that information about your use of the learningbookseries.com through your mobile device and carrier may be communicated to us, including but not limited to your mobile carrier, your mobile device, or your physical location. In addition, use of the learningbookseries.com through a mobile device may cause data to be displayed on and through your mobile device. By accessing the learningbookseries.com using a mobile device, you represent that to the extent you import any of your learningbookseries.com data to your mobile device that you have authority to share the transferred data with your mobile carrier or other access provider. In the event you change or deactivate your mobile account, you must promptly update your learningbookseries.com account information to ensure that your messages are not sent to the person that acquires your old number and failure to do so is your responsibility. You acknowledge that you are responsible for all charges and necessary permissions related to accessing through your mobile access provider. Therefore, you should check with your provider to find out if learningbookseries.com Sites is available and the terms for these services for your specific mobile devices.
By using any downloadable application to enable your use of learningbookseries.com, you are explicitly confirming your acceptance of the terms & conditions.
This learningbookseries.com is provided “as is,” with all faults, and GARBAGEEMERALD (GEM) PRIVATE LIMITED makes no express or implied representations or warranties, of any kind related to this learningbookseries.com or the materials contained on this learningbookseries.com. Additionally, nothing contained on this learningbookseries.com shall be construed as providing consult or advice to you.
Limitation of liability.
In no event shall GARBAGEEMERALD (GEM) PRIVATE LIMITED], nor any of its officers, directors and employees, be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this learningbookseries.com, whether such liability is under contract, tort or otherwise, and GARBAGEEMERALD (GEM) PRIVATE LIMITED], including its officers, directors and employees shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this learningbookseries.com.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent GARBAGEEMERALD (GEM) PRIVATE LIMITED from and against any and all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms unenforceable or invalid as a whole, and such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms.
GARBAGEEMERALD (GEM) PRIVATE LIMITED] is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this learningbookseries.com you are expected to review such Terms on a regular basis to ensure you understand all terms and conditions governing use of this learningbookseries.com.
GARBAGEEMERALD (GEM) PRIVATE LIMITED] shall be permitted to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification or consent required. However, .you shall not be permitted to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
These Terms, including any legal notices and disclaimers contained on this learningbookseries.com, constitute the entire agreement between GARBAGEEMERALD (GEM) PRIVATE LIMITED and you in relation to your use of this learningbookseries.com and supersede all prior agreements and understandings with respect to the same.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction.
These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of [GHAZIABAD], and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in [GHAZIBAD] for the resolution of any disputes.
If you wish to register or purchase any product or service made available through the Service (“Purchase”), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase and would be governed by the information mentioned on the website respective link pertaining to the Purchase.
Some parts of the Service are billed on a subscription basis (“Subscription(s)”). You will be billed in advance or on a recurring basis or as mentioned on the link and would be governed by the information mentioned on the website respective link pertaining to the subscription.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by GARBAGEEMERALD (GEM) PRIVATE LIMITED.
GARBAGEEMERALD (GEM) PRIVATE LIMITED has no control over and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that GARBAGEEMERALD (GEM) PRIVATE LIMITED shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is a material we will try to provide 7 days information notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
If you have any queries about these Terms, please contact us at